With more than 25 years of proven success, Lisa Copeland is a powerful female keynote speaker, a business leader and a dedicated pioneer in sales and brand strategy. She has been a trailblazer, revolutionizing the automotive industry and has received many awards and honors along the way. In 2020 Lisa made a pivot into real estate after HGTV’s Tarek El Moussa invited her to join him. Lisa has built an organization of over 900 high producing agents that she trains and mentors.
Some of Lisa’s accolades of the last 25 years include:
- Awarded Top 100 Women in Automotive Industry 2016-2020
- Named to Board of Directors of Women in Automotive 2012-2016
- “Women of Distinction” award, named by the Girl Scouts CTX 2012
- Named one of the Five Most Powerful Women in Austin by the Austin Business Journal 2012
- Led the first FIAT retailer to break the NAFTA sales record by selling more than 100 new FIAT 500’s in one month- 2012
- “The Walter P. Chrysler” Award for sales and service excellence, FCA’s highest honor
- Named “Outstanding Business Leader 2014” by Northwood University
- ICON Agent - eXp Realty 2022 (Top 1% of Agents)
- Team production OVER one BILLION 2022
- Top 50 eXp realty personal production globally 2022 (86,000 agents)
Lisa's consulting firm Lisa Copeland Global Enterprises (L.C.G.E.) helps business owners and entrepreneurs build more scalable and successful businesses that generate more profit through her strategic “The Art of the Big Sell”, focused on selling a movement over a product, with a vast client list that includes Google, Subaru N.A, Dell, State Farm, H&R Block and many more.